Parody.


 

 

19 DECEMBER, AN AWESOME DAY OUT WITH MY LADIES. ♥
Unglam photos not uploaded, It's too obscene to be. Yingshan's the expert photographer who takes unglam photos, No doubt! Bugis and IMM for the day, I've no idea why they go so crazy over Rubishoes. Clara says I'm like a 'faithful boyfriend' sitting at the side waiting for my 'girlfriends' while they shop. But really, My legs reallyreallyreally hurt, :(. Mummy says it's because the way I exert force on my heels. The fun and laughter we had was beyond words. All you have to know is, WE HAD ALOT OF FUN. Although Bugis seems boring, But I bet IMM would be much more fun if we had the time. I love them, And I miss school. :(

DAMN LOL: Hongki with Lovelovelove changed into neon naui chicken chicken chicken, saranghaeyo chicken chicken chicken; Eunhyuk with Sorrysorry changed into chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken chicken.. Baby; Minho with Ringdingdong changed into Chick dong dong chick ding dong chick dddingdddingdong.

It's 20th today, I'm changing my blogskin soon okay. Working on it soon, But I have to help my mum with her iPhone4. Anyone knows how to change the ringtone to your own music? Text/msn/formspring me, Tyvm. Anyway, I'm looking forward to school. But not my classmates, Nor the studies I'm going to face. Stress next two years, I promise I'm just gonna concentrate on my studies and not get into any conflicts. Eh no, I'll also concentrate on Ftisland as well. HEHE. :)