Anticipation.

Hongki seriously love yellow, And Baby really love that skeleton costume. Hehe. ♥

It's 21st today, I'm very excited and I've no idea for what. I'm not typing in caps today, But happiness is bursting in me. Guess what, I dreamt that I were friends with Ftisland and I went round shopping with them in Korea, I taught Jonghun chinese and Baby english. I don't know why it's in this order but it just appeared in my dream. Okay, All I want to say is. I can't live without Ftisland. 10 more days and I'm going to have my Ftisland 2011 Calendar on my prettypretty pink desk, :>! I'm going to print Baby and Jonghun's solo photo for my file next year, Hehe. See how excited am I? Despite all these, I'll not be able to attend any outings/shoppingtrips/birthdayparties and other events all the way until school reopen. And when school reopen, I guess there's no more time for outings anymore, :(. Mummy says I went out too much and grounded me at home. But it's okay, I get to stalk Ftisland for a longer time. And WORK ON MY BLOGSKIN. Yes, I will okay. I will. I must get the mood to do it.

/Edited.
BLOGSKIN CHANGED, There'll be no mixpod playlist because I find it too noisy. Andandandand, There'll be two posts on my page from now on! :]