
Oh now that you're all grown up, I miss your aegyos so much. All the best in everything you do cutie. Happy birthday, Saranghamnida.
&, Welcome Wonbin back today with his first solo album titled 'I love you and I love you'!
Can't believe that this hottie is back, ALL THE BEST OKAY WONBIN! Me will support you, Although I hadn't download the songs in your album yet. :P





11 November.
Happy day for Ftisland isn't it ? Haha. Baby got all ready for Minhwan's birthday by putting on a clown nose already too, Visit his twitter to view. Hehe. IMM with Mummy and Lixuan today, Bought some stuffs. SPENT MONEY AGAIN. I feel so extremely sorry for my mum's pocket, Or my dad's, :(. Don't blame me, Blame the designers. Haha, :P. Weren't many pictures today because it wasn't as fun as going out with friends. Haha. I saw this very nice poem/whatever you call it on my Epop magazine below. ^^ Oh, HappyMonthsary Darling! ♥
那女孩曾经拥有的一切都过去了。
只不过,有时候她还是会想他。
有时候,那女孩在看偶像剧,她会红了眼眶,因为她想起了他。
有时候,那女孩听歌,她会泪流满脸,因为她想念他。
有时候,那女孩要入睡了,可是睡不着,因为她突然想起了他。
有时候,那女孩在沉思,她会哭了起来,不是因为什么,只是偶然在脑海中浮现了他的样子。
有时候,那女孩在默读文章,她会突然跑掉,跑到后面去偷偷的哭,因为她又想起他。
有时候,那女孩心不在焉,没有什么原因。就是想念他。
不是那女孩放不下,只是偶然会思念他。
那女孩说过:不知自己还喜欢他吗?只觉得自己已经把他种进心中最深处了,而且还在角落。
那女孩曾说:那一切都没有了,是自己不会珍惜。很后悔,不过那幸福说什么都是不会回来的。
那女孩,
希望那男孩会幸福。
