如果时光能倒流, 我们现在会变成怎样了?



HAPPYBIRTHDAY, WONGLIPING! ♥
Dedications are all on card already, Luvluv.

       

       

       

      





























(Click to enlarge.)

10 November.
Today wear until damn unglam, :(! Tiring but very fun day out again. Sarah and Clara weren't here today! Very saddening, :(. Met Yingshan and Liping @ Jelapang Lrt station, Both of them were late and I missed 3 Lrt trains. Cool isn't it, I bet you've never tried before. (Zero sacarsm). But the Lrt station is rather stuffy huh. The boys were extremely late, RUIJIE'S THE WORST. He's late for a total of 1 hour and it's all because of his 'so-called-very-hot lunch'. He totally broke my world's record of waiting for a guy. Went down to buy food to eat during the movie. Caught Megamind, I swear that blue fellow is cute. The most touching cartoon show ever, Haha! After movie went out to playground area awhile to let the 'ice' on us melt because the theatre is seriously very cold, For once I love the Sun's heat! Haha. And the three crazywomen went mad in the playground. Ignore my solos with my flabby arms because Yingshan's the photographer most of the time today. Thanks to her most of the people has a candid shot, :P~! Walked and played around almost everywhere. & THE LAST PICTURE IS MY GREATEST ACCOMPLISHMENT FOR TODAY. ♥

TINGYINGSHAN IS LEAVING TMRW. FAREWELL MY CRAZYWOMAN, REMEMBER TO TAKE MANY MANY MANY PICTURES BACK. TAKECARE, I'LL MISS YOU. ♥