Roses are red, Violets are blue; There's no one more scary than a person like you.

3 September.
ISWEARILOVETHISBOY. ♥
Hi, I'm back from school. Today's the last day, I'm very happy and hyper. Stayed back after school with Ray, Yingshan, Liping and Clara to complete the MrLoo's stuffs. I seriously love that stary heart! Lovely, ^^. I kept getting mosquito bites these days, I've no idea why. Is my blood really that tasty, ==". Anyw, I love my adventurous life. Maybe it's another time that I might fall again, But I feel so much more confident this time. Even if I fell, It shall be another experience for me to grow up a little more. I promise I won't let myself go back to that chao ah lian I was before. My results are improving, And I believe effort pays off. Nonetheless, I'll never let Bgr affect me anymore. Once in awhile I might still cry over same thing over and over again. But I'm sure it'll be over soon, And time will wash away everything, Time will heal. I'm feeling very emotional today, I've no idea why.

@7.21pm, MY MUM BOUGHT FTISLAND DISC FOR ME. I won't be able to sleep tonight, Omg.
I can't believe you believed it, What was I to you ? What was all those time when we're together happily. I know, All shit, trash, useless flashbacks that take up your memory so you want to throw it away.