Day 1. Your bias of FT Island. Only a person. And give the reasons and the picture you liked the most.
2 September.
>Your irresistible cuteness, You made me see different sides of geeks, Your fail attempt at sexy, When you do that goat chew, Your fear of heights, That cute laugh of yours♥, Your bowlcut(Everyone bags about it, But I swear you look so cute like baby), You made me laugh no matter my mood, Seeing you just brings smile on my face, You are just nearly my everything. It's endless, You know. Lastly, I fucking love die you. Kisses. ♥
School was fine today, The Angel&Devil debate during Cap rocks. For the first time I love my wonderful voice, (Y). I was very sad during Mt because that MrOng refuse to take me to his class and I have to suffer with Monsterlee, :(. Did carrotcake for F&n, The topping sucks, I SWEAR. I only added a little and flooded Peiming's with it, And it's already very sweet. I'm sorry Peiming, You can throw it away, :(. Unless you want to get diabetes eating that topping-flooded cake. Fajar after school with Clara, Frenchfries and bandung. Missed it, ^^. Walked home afterwards. I'm such a evil person, I've so many evil plans in my head you know. But I shall be a kind person towards her, One last time. Just dont push me too far alright, Badmouth all you want, Just dont let me hear it. And if you're trying to 讨好关系 with some people, Go ahead. You're just picking thrash that I don't want. Anyw, Speak only if you have evidence. Clara's mine for God's sake, I'm a evil person, If you dont know. I'm going to Clara's blog now! *Liftseyebrow, Winkwink. ;>
