NinthAugust, Rain.
--


HAPPY45THBIRTHDAYSINGAPORE&HAPPYBIRTHDAYTOLIPING'SMUM. ★
Was thinking to just cut short the day today because already have pictures, But my Gxh wants to read more. So well, I'll crap more then. Met Yingshan and Liping @ Fajarlrtstation in the lrt. I was wearing high platforms, They like unhappy only lorh, Haha. But nevermind ah, Let me taller for one day can! Sigh. Qidi really must grow tall, :(. Reached Bukitbatokmrtstation @ around 1.45pm, Called Sarah, Went Thisfashion to shop. The things there are super cheap, But there ain't anything I like/want to buy. Sarah and her sister came to find us after that. David and Yingjie was late by 20mins, So went to Westmall to shop with ladies. I gave David his punishment when they reach although it was Yingjie's fault. LOL, I'm like so evillll. Went into Sarah's house, Took off shoes and immediately I'm back to being short. Urgh, :(. I ate 1.5 packet of Taokaenoi seaweed and a piece of pizza, Super full. Folded boxes and watched a video. Like seriously, I dont know what I cry for okay. My tears just went flowing and flowing and flowing. Then after the video end, Everyone was like 'Are you okay, Omg.', Then I jitao cry my heart out. THE POINT IS I DONT KNOW WHY AM I CRYING OKAY. Maybe I'm touched or what, But I really am happy now. Okay fine, Maybe except for Bgr problems. And no Liping, I'm not easy to court okay, :D. Then after that hearttohearttalk among the ladies, Then Yingshan cried, Liping cried, Sarah cried, Sarah's mum cried. Everyone was crying, Now think back like funny only lorh, LOL. Anyw, I would love my mum to be like Sarah's lorh, Sigh. Actually wanted to watch Despicableme, I went around bullying David. Hahaha. Was playing halfway already, But Yingshan wants to go, So everyone left. But Sarah, Liping, David, Yingjie and me went Westmall to shop because we dont want to go home yet. I bought a Ftislandposter, The only thing I spent money on today, *Proud. Reached home @ 7pm, Had my dinner. I'm so full that my stomach can burst now. Okay, I dont know why I crapped so much. My post now like so scary to me, LOL. K, I shall end here.
YINGJIE&DAVID, REMEMBER MY PRESENT HORH~.