EighthAugust, Sun.
--
`CAUSEI'MGONNAMAKEYOUMINETONIGHT.
Am not in good mood these few days. I'm posting for the sake of a video I saw on Youtube which made me laughed like mad ystd, Click to watch. THE ENDING WAS EPIC I TELL YOU, OMG. His laugh is totally priceless. Okay, I shall not betray my baby further, :(. I want to go for a walk tonighttttttttttttt.
I'm tired, It's just a few days and I'm feeling so suffocated. Can you imagine how serious things had got ? I'm sorry, Maybe it's my moodswings these few days that made me feel so frustrated talking to you. Maybe if I'm in a better mood I would have been able to bear with it. But I have to say, I'm not. I'm not in a good mood these few days. Pardon me if I showed attitude when replying, Because I've tried to be nice. I've tried, But I guess I have to be frank to myself and stop lying to you, And myself. I'm not those kind of girls who will do everything and anything for someone even if they're not willing to. I'm not those kind of girls who will continuing catching up to someone even when I'm feeling tired. I'm not those kind of girls who have tons of patience to counsel a person when the person doesn't show any improvement at all. I'm sorry that I'm not. Instead of having two people who's not in the mood to continue talking to each other, Why not just give both of us some space to cool our emotions down and we can continue after that. Lastly, I'm sorry I'm such a failed friend.
-Don't ask me who, I wont reply you. If you think you are, You are. Even if you mistakened, I wont bother explaining.
