TwentysixthJuly, Rain.
--
STUPIDCOUGH+FLU, GOAWAYYYY.
School was a total bore, Obviously except Maths. Brought my Teddy to school today. MrLeong claims that he will consficate my Teddy if I talk, :(. Whatever, Sometimes I really detest him. Well I hope he doesn't see this, :/. School > Bpp with Clara for homeworks > David & co. for Truth&truth > Home. Well, Pictures depicts everything. Shall end here! Oh, Tmrw is Qidi&Clara's Guaikiaday, ^^.
*This post was actually for Nicholastongweikai to see. But he came here before I did, So well, TOO BAD MRTONG! :P
To that commenter on my Formspring, I'm going to reply you here because Formspring answer function couldn't fit all my answers:
Seriously. What the hell is wrong with you, Lol. You expect me to recall an incident that happened 2plus years ago ? And FYI, I was never a bitch, I was always a human. Who are you to judge that I'm a bitch, For you to actually remember an incident for so long, I must have done something really bad, :(. Oh btw, If it's something that happened so long ago, Why did you told me until now ? Maybe I would have been able to remember if I was told earlier, Yeh. Or is it that you've got some power in Secondaryschool so you're here to revenge or something ? Lol, I dont know. And anyw, You really have superb memory but you know what, I dont really care. :)
To that commenter on my Formspring, I'm going to reply you here because Formspring answer function couldn't fit all my answers:
Seriously. What the hell is wrong with you, Lol. You expect me to recall an incident that happened 2plus years ago ? And FYI, I was never a bitch, I was always a human. Who are you to judge that I'm a bitch, For you to actually remember an incident for so long, I must have done something really bad, :(. Oh btw, If it's something that happened so long ago, Why did you told me until now ? Maybe I would have been able to remember if I was told earlier, Yeh. Or is it that you've got some power in Secondaryschool so you're here to revenge or something ? Lol, I dont know. And anyw, You really have superb memory but you know what, I dont really care. :)
>HAPPY2NDMONTHSARYMYCUTE&HANDSOMELOVELYGXH, LUV.
`THANKSMSTANFORTHECHOCOCRACKERS! ♥