TwentyeighthJuly, Sun.
--
Smile, No matter how you feel inside.
Hey readers. Currently having IT lesson, I'm very hyper and happy today. Hahaha, Obviously. I'm blasting Ftisland's songs now. Hands are freezing cold, Shan't type much. Shall continue when I reach home alright! Oh btw, Sucks to Suki. Male pms is it, Ask me clip up fringe in the middle of my queue at Westernfoodstall. Other days also never catch. Pms stay at home please, Dont come school piss people off. -'-
-Because you totally dont know how small little actions you do can affect my mood so greatly.
-Edited. I'm super guai today, I didn't went Bpp with Liping and co., Although going to Daiso really tempts me. Andand, It's fried food day and I actually didn't buy any fried food/frenchfries, You know! I'm very satisfied, Haha. Going for a walk at night to clear my head, Alone or having someone to accompany would be better ? I dont know, Shall think about it first. FORMSPRING ME MORE PEOPLE, TYVM. ^^
-Because you totally dont know how small little actions you do can affect my mood so greatly.
-Edited. I'm super guai today, I didn't went Bpp with Liping and co., Although going to Daiso really tempts me. Andand, It's fried food day and I actually didn't buy any fried food/frenchfries, You know! I'm very satisfied, Haha. Going for a walk at night to clear my head, Alone or having someone to accompany would be better ? I dont know, Shall think about it first. FORMSPRING ME MORE PEOPLE, TYVM. ^^
>If you really cherish friends so much, Then stop pushing them away one by one by your attitude.
