SeventhJune, Rain.
--
--
Pissed off right in the beginning of the day, Zz. Seriously, I dont know why my mum wants to babysit all those fucking annoying kids. Money you say, But it's not for me. It's for her, And Brother and I will have to be the ones suffering. Yes, I know she's suffering too. But she's doing it for money that will belong to her. Not that I want the money, It's just that if she's the one getting the money, She settle things using her ways, herself, And her things. Knowing that I'm not those kind of people that shares things with people I dont like, How can you expect me to tolerate someone like EuniceTeo to enter my room just like that. And using my room for her tuition, Using my bed for her nap, Using my wardrobe for her clothes, And sharing almost every single little things of mine.
Talking about today, Already reminded them thousand and millions of times that during Schoolholidays, Lower down their volume in the morning. Just today, Aunty brought Eunice and Bernice to my house, They went blabbering so loudly about the little toy of theirs. -.- I mean like seriously, Can you imagine Four women in my house with the similar high-pitch-volume of mine talking so loudly. It's like four Qidis talking at the same time. David should know the best, LOL. And after that, Finally went back to sleep. Bernice went to disiao Lixuan from her sleep, And Lixuan cried like the world is ending. And I couldn't sleep anymore. Seriously, If this continues, My daily plan set up for my JuneHoliday will be ruined by them, Again. I just want them to be gone from my house, And my room, That difficult ? And not that her mum offers good money okay. Go outside and grab another two, I 100% confirm more money than them. But just as my mum says, 8 years of 感情, she 不舍得. Like please lorh, Why dont I feel any 不舍 about it. I wont stand by and do nothing, Trust me. For those two, Fuckyou for turning my world upside down for so many years. :)
-
