EighthJune, Night.
--


Happy3rdAnniverysary, Ftisland.
Stay cute like always, You rocked the ass outta my world. Hongki, Stay as charming and possible. Supporting your drama, You'reBeautiful, And it was great. Loveit. Jonghun, Stay sexy like always. Thanks for your great role in the band that lived up all the songs! Minhwan, Stay cute okay, Aegyo! My beloved Jaejin, Stay cute, charming, irresistable, hot, And simply just perfect. You know I love you, xD. As for Wonbin, Although you're not in Ftisland anymore, But to me, You're always part of it. I crave for the day when you'll be back. In any case, Goodluck and all the best for being an solo artiste, I look forward to your solo album to be out yeah! All the best to Ftisland for all of their upcoming albums too, I'll always support you. I didn't support you guys for the first Twoandahalf years, But I could promise that I will support you for the next few Twoandahalfyears. Saranghaeyo!

(Ftisland's 3rdAnniversary was actually yesterday, Just that I dont want to ruin it with my previous post, :).)
-