23 December 2013.
I don't blog that often anymore and now with Dayre, it pulls me further away from Blogger hahaha. It's really so much easier to type using my phone and of course the main reason is because Dayre's stickers are so cute! I miss blogging all day every day, where my posts can be so boring just updating about my day in school. But at the end of every year, I can read the posts I wrote for the entire year and go like "omg why are you so stupid Qidi?!" and experience the embarrassment because people have probably read my "childish" posts for the ENTIRE YEAR. And of course I can learn from my mistakes, learn not to get angry over useless people or pointless situations, learn not to be disappointed or sad in people.
So I guess blogging has its benefits afterall! Apart from being a platform for me to rant at, that is.
I miss my old life so much. All the memories, friends, and myself from a few years back. It just always feels like there's something missing from my life currently. I am happy, but this kind of happiness is different from the one I experienced before. Maybe I was a little more carefree before I graduated? I don't know how to put it into words but yeah, I just feel that way. I just know that I'd probably give my all to bring back all the people I've lost. Especially those few of you.
Anyway Hongki has been discharged from the hospital and is currently resting at home. I guess things are quite fine and thank God for that.
I've decided to follow Bubzbeauty and write down the things I'm thankful for at the end of each day. But if I choose to write in a notebook I'd probably be too lazy and stop doing it. So I'm going to write it in my Dayre HAHAHA.
Alright byebye!
