一个人拥有的越多,就越怕失去。



14 July 2013.
I was so busy being happy everyday that I forgot to be grateful for my happiness. Until some things that happened recently which reminded me that happiness doesn't come by so easily. I was down for a few days, but everything's okay right now! It's just that after such a long time, the feeling that I felt throughout my Sec1 year came back again. Haha.

Back to the point. I just want to thank everyone who makes me all happy and crazy everyday. Ever since Sec 2, feeling negative isn't my thing at all and I sort of walked out of the whole "emo teenager" thing hahahaha. And without all my friends and family by my side, I don't think I'd be able to do it so fast. I know I'm not the best friend or daughter. I'm full of nonsense. I'm so crazy sometimes it's annoying. I don't like to do the laundry and would always quarrel with my mum that I'll wash the dishes instead. I'm insensitive sometimes. I'm not the kind of friend who would run down to your house when you're feeling down. But you all took all my nonsense and rubbish and still stayed by my side. You all did not leave, and I'm really thankful for that. It's like I really feel that my life is perfect right now, and if it isn't too much to ask for, I just hope that everything would stay the same.

Thank you everybirdy for making my life so wonderful. \(^-^)/

I can watch the same drama over, and over again, and never get bored of it.
I can read the same book over, and over again, and never get sick of it.
Just like how I can fall for you over, and over again... and never stop.