I have never wanted to protect someone this badly.




13 November.
I'm finally gonna do a proper post hahahahaha. I won't deny that blogging isn't part of my daily life anymore but I guess I'll still keep this little space of mine so that I'll have somewhere (other than Twitter) to crap about my boring life. So basically O levels are over and I still have no idea what to do with my life HAHAHAHA. So much for screaming "I CANNOT WAIT FOR O LEVELS TO END" like almost everyday before this. It's like for the last few months I can't even feel bored without feeling guilty. It always goes,

Me: I'm bored.
My brain: HOW CAN YOU FEEL BORED YOU MUST STUDY.

So basically whenever I feel bored, I study. And now that I don't have to study anymore (for the time being), I feel so asdfghjklmnbvcxz-ly weird. But I've been killing my time going out shopping though hehehehe!Prom night is nearing and I guess I've almost finished my prom shopping. This week is packed with shopping trips and picnics and staying at home for drama marathon. I'm gonna spend my time well and not let myself rot and decompose and decay. I'm ending off with a photo I found!

Hehe cute or not. :P

SIDE NOTE: Clever me went to press something which magically deleted all the past photos I've uploaded on my blog so all the pictures are unavailable now... Sigh. :(