Having you around makes everything better.



27 November.
It seems like I only blog when I'm so bored that I have nothing else to do. Mummy's going overseas next week so I've pushed all my shopping trips to then. Because when she's not around I'll be even more bored as I have no one to whine to. HAHAHAHA. And I'm finally going back to Indonesia next week! Wheeeeeeee I can't wait for all the yummy nomnoms and of course to get my hair done because my hair is like... Worse than grass. I'm DARN reluctant to chop off my hair because it's of my favourite length right now... But I have no choice because of stupid split ends ughhh. :(

Check out Juniel's new song! It has already been one whole week since it was released. And Juniel is just as amazing as ever. Her voice can literally make you feel like you're in heaven. And I am not joking at all.

Okay I guess I'll end here. TATA! ♡