I
want to wake up beside you every morning.
I
want to help you dry your hair after your shower.
I
want to make meals for you.
I
want to help you dig your ears.
I
want to make dinner with you during the weekends.
I
want to welcome you with a hug after your long day at work.
I want
to watch the sunset with you.
I
want to wear your sweater.
I
want to decorate our house together with you.
I
want to put a 10000 piece puzzle with you.
I
want to help you pick your outfit for the next day.
I
want to be able to call you everytime I miss hearing your voice.
I
want to do silly things with you.
I want to spend every day with you.
I
want to fall asleep in your arms.
I
want to go shopping for basic necessities with you.
I
want to dance with you.
I
want to kiss you good morning and good night.
I
want to spend the evenings watching shows with you.
I
want to go to a picnic with you.
I
want to have moonlight walks with you at the beach.
I
want to have pillow fights with you.
I
want to marry you.
Would
you marry me?
.jpg)