7 May.
Hey people! How's life? Wanted to update only after my MYE but I don't have revision mood now so I'm here to post! Physics is a major turn off yah. Haha. Anyway, Life has been boring (as usual). But I'm gonna shop my Saturday away this week! 5 shopping malls in a day, Wheeeeeee. Yeah, So Mummy said that if I think about going to shopping after my MYE before it even ended I'll score badly for it. But really, Up till now I've not taken a paper that I have absolute confidence in. And Physics is really worrying me! I realised combined science's Physics is not really a whole lot easier. Whereas Chemistry(which is my better science) has a whole list of things eliminated. :(((((
YOU guessed it. Not gonna end any posts of mine without details of Ftisland. H E H E. :P
Jonghun's face turns me on. OKAY LAH JOKE HAHAHAHA.
Litmus's photos are always awesome! <3
.jpg)