What's love?




5 March.
Heyheyhey! Has been a while since I've done a proper post. Since there's not much homework today, I shall post a little longer! Hehe. Time flies isn't it? My god it's already March. Feels like school has just reopened not long ago. Fortunately, March holidays are nearing. Gotta really use the time to rest and when school reopen again I'll have enough energy and motivation to really chiong. I need to get back my hardworking self from Sec 2! Damn, My L1R5 was single digit lorh :/. Okay lah 纸上谈兵 also no use, NEED. TO. GET. MOTIVATION.

Shall go out shopping for a few days during March holidays too because I'm suffocating staying at home everyday. Aren't you sick of my posts being all about school? 'Cause I am. Oh well :/. Will try to get as many photos as possible! 11th March, Is my date with my Babodonnas. Wheeee! :> ♥

E8-ed my AMath CT1 and Mr Kok wants to meet Mummy. Tsk, Hopefully he doesn't speak bad things about me :/. I'll die if my mum decides to ban me from Ftisland.

P.S. Notice my favicon? IKR SO CUTE. Haha! :P