My hands look so manly without my nails, Ugh.
7 January
Hihihihi! It's a Saturday and I've no idea why am I up sooooo early. Probably because I'm hungry. LOL! Town with Saienah unni ystd right after school! Bought gifts for Ftisland before heading home! I'm still left with Seunghyun's gift though. I want something special instead of those common angrybird tees, Keychains, Soft toys, Etc. I bought that hat above for Jaejin! Keke. Thinking to buy him another gift though, 'Cause I don't think hats are part of Jaejin's style. AND I BOUGHT MY LEOPARD PRINT BAGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!
\(^^.)/ \(.^^)/ *dance around*.
HEHEHEHEHEHEHE. I'm happygirl96 kekeke! I spent alooooot lesser than I expected actually. So now I'm rich with money I shall................... SAVE. LOL, I've been spending too much money that I'm feeling guilty :/. My whole body's aching! Ugh must be 2.4 and long shopping trip ystd. Okay for now I needa eat because I'm hungry like a dinosaur. RAWR.
你不曾发觉, 你总是用右手牵着我, 但是心却跳动在左边~.
