"You said I'm pretty and asked me to be your girlfriend. And you think I'm stupid enough to believe both of your lies."



5 December.
Say hello to my pooh bear which have been sticking with me for the past eight years. I swear if it can talk it'll be one big enemy of mine 'cause it knows too much secrets and stories of me. Okay lame. Har har. Back from Bpp with Mummy! A bad hair day and bad complexion day hence wasn't really in the mood for shopping. Plus, Bpp also nothing to shop eh! Now I'm at home and no longer have to face outsiders I feel happier LOL. Alright, Ending here xoxo.

You make me sick. Oh god, Once again lost hope in humanity. But well, Guess I should smack myself for being impulsive again. Haish. When can I ever curb my temper? And it's either I be real bitchy or real kind, Qidi, Stop being stuck in the middle.

Love is the hunger that is never satisfied enough.