(Cr: @vainblue!)
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LEEJAEJIN! ♥
Hey Baby. How do I start this? There ain’t enough words in this world for me to express how much I love you, But guess I’ll try my best. I’d start with a, Thank you. Thank you for being my smile, My laugh, My purpose of living, My love, My world, My everything. Thanks for being there when no one else was. Even if it's just a photo of you smiling, It's as if everything's going to go smoothly for the rest of my life. Because Baby, You exist. You, My adorable little angel, Exist. Hence what’s so bad about life? Nothing is ever so bad that it could tear me down, Because heaven sent you down to Earth, To make me smile. So, Continue to smile and be happy alright? Your smile, Your laugh, And you, Keeps me going. :)
Baby, I've never regretted anything that I've done for you. I'm just regretful for everything I've not. Sorry for knowing you so late, Sorry if I loved you not deep enough, Sorry I've not been with you since 2007. But Baby I swear I'll love you guys until the day I die. Yes I may be an idiot. But baby, I'll only be an idiot for you. You are my happy pill, My energy pill. I love how every single time you pull me out of fatigue even if I'd just did the whole world's chores, And bring a big smile to my face even if millions of things went wrong that day. It’s amazing isn’t it? It’s like when I feel like dying and one single thought of you is enough to revive me. Baby only you can do this magic.
I love your fear for heights. I love your phobia of theme park rides. I love the expression you show when you're scared/frightened/afraid. I love your loud, Funny, And contagious laugh. I love your goofy smile when you show your teeth. I love your leg hair (REALLY, EVEN IF I DON'T, DON'T SHAVE THEM!). I love the fact that you nag the most in Ftisland. I love your jae-dragon hairstyle. I love how you always try to dance like other dancing bands. I love your silly random english tweets. I love your jawline. I love your bowl-cut last time. I love how shy you are. I love it when your hairstyle makes you have a school-boy look. I love how crazy and insane and random you are. I love how you always fight with Hongki. I love how you turn violent whenever it comes to snatching food. I love how you puff up your cheeks from time to time during concerts. I love how you play your bass. I love how you wear masks to airports because you didn't shave. I love how you always laugh with your mouth opened to the maximum. I love your airport fashion. I love how you close your eyes when you sing sad songs. I love your winks (both intentional and unintentional). I love the scar you have near your forehead. I love your long eyelashes. I love how you claim that you’re the most handsome/sexiest member in Ftisland. I love your cute little confidence. I love it when you act like a mum. I love it when you crossdressed as Jandi in the Bof parody (SO CUTE SERIOUSLY). I love how you always do retarded actions. I love your ‘heartbeat’ dance with Seunghyun. I love how you're always so playful. I love how you’re too nice towards girls. I love it whenever you create your own wise quote. I love your derp faces so so so so so so much. I love your innocence. I love it when you play like a kid. I love it when you wear black framed spectacles. I love your jaery-potter style. I love it when you write the lyrics for songs. I love it when you act gay (I’m serious). I love it when you give that awkward look. I love how you always do whatever you want and not bother about your image. I LOVE IT WHEN YOU SPEAK ENGRISH. I love your love for leopardprint. And your voice, God, It brings so much warmth. Everytime I hear you sing it never fails to bring a smile to my face. This list is just endless seriously; I just simply love you and everything you do.
And I simply love how your eyes light up when you smile. Baby whenever you perform on stage, You shine so brightly. Whenever I hear your bass(which is hard to catch L), I smile. And when you sing, I die, Every single time. Do you know the feeling of watching someone you love showing off their talent? Baby let me tell you it feels amazing. I’m always so proud of you. You are not my star, You are not my moon, Baby you're my whole universe. ♥
Watching you grow during all of this time, It brings happiness and heartache. Happiness of how much you've grown to become, Heartache thinking of how much you guys have been through. And you, Baby, From that shy little cute boy, To now, A mature and hot(but still very, very, very, very, adorable,) man. (Though you’re still my boy!) Being a celebrity is hard isn't it? Especially when you guys are a band and not idols, And music programmes are always too lazy and never had the budget to set up your instruments. And when your talents are doubted because you guys hand-synced in some programmes. I remembered the first time I saw this essay someone wrote saying how untalented and fake you guys are, It hurts me so much that I cried. Because that moment I thought of how you guys would feel if you see that article. At that moment I thought of how much hardship you guys have been through and in the end were ‘welcomed’ by such insults. At that moment, I just wanted to hug you guys so much and whisper "Everything will be okay" into your ears. It hurts. Every single time you guys worked so hard to perform for stages and you guys still didn't win because your fanbase was not as big. But trust me, Those fans who stayed, Are all the true Primadonnas.
Dear boy, I'm sorry that sometimes I get a little too jealous and agitated(even thought of killing many girls :/), Knowing that someone else could make you happier than I could. But trust me Baby, I love you more and anything, And everything.
It'd never pain me so much when I watch someone I know/love becomes skinnier. But I felt it for the first time. You know that photo you took at the railing? I was so happy when I realised it was your latest photo. But then, I saw your legs. Damn, They were like bones. You know that feeling? When you're completely dragged from heaven to hell, Smile turned into frown, Worrying about you being malnutrition, It was like the world darkened. And I'm not kidding. So please, please, please, EAT MORE OKAY. And I know you're kinda muscle-obsessed now. I'm okay with how your physical apperance change, Just take care of your body and health. Okay uh...... Maybe, Don't be too muscular and then become too big-sized kay :P? Just remember to eat, Eat and eat. You still remember you're supposed to have three meals per day right? You can have more than that actually. I don't mind even if you're fat short ugly and whatever. Because Baby, You are who you are. I've never thought that I would like someone so much that I’m able to accept all their flaws, See through all the imperfections of someone, And still love him as much. Baby you showed me how to. I know you're imperfect, But I love you just the way you are.
And you've changed me for the better, Of course. Learning to be more demure, Cutting down on vulgarities, Trying to be the best candidate for being your future wife. Sad to say that in reality it might not happen. But Baby I want you to know that you've made my life wonderful, And really, It will never be the same without you. Even though you may not become mine, But I'll wish you the very best for the future and continue showering love for you and Ftisland, Giving constant support so that you guys know we're always and forever for you.
On a positive note, Scorpios never give up. They strive really really hard for anything/anyone they want. And yes. Baby I want you. ♥
Today's your big day, Hope you'd enjoy it alright! Have a greaaaaat day ahead! If I were with you I'll make many surprises that keep you smiling every second these 24 hours. Below, I've changed some part of the lyrics of Happybirthday songs for you(it still fits the rhythm!). I hope you know how much you mean to me... All I want, Is for you to be happy, Always. I’ve tried so hard to express my feelings and love for you in this post but I guess nothing is ever enough to describe how much I love you. Ever since you became my love, You’ve slowly became part of my life. Remember you're not lonely, Because I'm at some corner of Earth loving, Cherishing, And supporting you. When you’re desperate for a wife come find me and don’t just tweet it you silly boy xD! ‘Cause Baby I’m always, Always, Here. To the world’s most beautiful and precious boy, Happy birthday. Baby I love you.
생일축하함니다
생일축하함니다
사랑하는재진오빠
항상 행복하게.
Happy birthday to you,
Happy birthday to you,
To our dearest Jaejin,
May you be happy always.
祝你生日快乐,
祝你生日快乐,
给我亲爱的在真,
希望你永远快乐。
Always loving you, Qidi.
@ 17 DECEMBER 2011, 12:01 AM KST.
P.S. This whole post contains 1712 words including this sentence. It’s your birthdate, Baby. J


































































































