My teeth very tiny horh. :(
Yeh, Probably if you did what you did for me to other girls they'd be so touched that they'll probably even give you their lives. But really, Stop saying I'm hard-to-get. To be frank, I'd rather be hard-to-get than easy-to-get. Well if you can't take it nobody's forcing you to, She's easier to get, Go get her then. DON'T YOU GET IT I'M SAVING YOU GUYS FROM THE MISERY OF DATING ME BY STAYING SINGLE. And oh, My love for Jaejin is greater than you can ever imagine. Yes I may sound idiotic saying this but you should've known Ftisland had surpass the status of an idol. Yes he might not be here physically with me but he'd walked through bad and good times with me. I wouldn't be here without him anyway. When I say I'm willing to stay single forever for Jaejin, I mean it. What's the point of dating anyway?
Yes it may be good if there's someone you can look forward to the future with, Share your sorrows and happiness with, Having a shoulder there whenever you need it, Someone to hug when you need one badly, Someone to honey-talk you whenever he can, Someone who love and care. But let's get back to reality. I'm only fifteen. Not yet fifteen. Let's say I'm gonna live till 65 years old. Are you confident that you'd not get bored facing me for the next 50 years? And when my teeth starts to decay and drop, When my hair starts to turn grey and falls, When my face and my hands get more and more wrinkles as days go by? Will you still take me on honeymoon and still tell me that I'm "the one"? I don't care whether you might or not. At least I'm not confident to say yes yet.
"Love is a grave mental disease."