Love at first sight. Does it exist?


Before and after Photoscape's edit. (Though my editing abit fail ah)

23 November.
History intensive remedial is finally over! Lots of planning to do though, LED boards and purchasing of concert goods. Am into editing photos these days, Getting back all the interest from Sec1. LOL. Need to go learn photoshop and put my face beside Jaejin's kyakyakyakya. xD For now, Getting the ticket is the key thing to do. Once I get it, It's time to prepare for concert! And big events coming up on December, Darling's and Baby's birthday, And Baby and I's 2nd anniversary! Wooooooots. ^^ ♥ And ahhhh.. Lucky people who get to see Ftisland close-up everyday. HEY YOU, We switch jobs? I work and you study, Deal? xD AND OH YAH JAEJIN'S BEEN PUTTING UP HIS FRINGE RECENTLY AND SHOWING HIS FOREHEAD AND YES HE LOOKS SO SMEXYYYYY LIKE HIS FRINGE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH. HOW CAN ANYONE BE SO SEXY AND ADORABLE AT THE SAME TIME? AND OH, JONGHUN'S VOICE TURNS ME ON (LITERALLY). IT MAKES MY HEART FLUTTER WHEN HE SANG THE 'TAAAA~' PART FOR 'SOMEDAY' @ BUDOKAN CONCERT EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK. :D ♥♥♥♥

HONGKI'S VOICE, JAEJIN'S VOICE + HIS SMEXY FRINGE + HIS SCHOOL BOY LOOK, JONGHUN + PIANO = PERFECTION, SEUNGHYUN'S RAP + SMILE, MINHWAN'S CUTE BOY LOOK! ♥♥♥♥

Ohyah, Ystd's photo will be up tmrw. LOL. SORRY FOR DELAYING AGAIN I'M LAZY TO FIND MY CABLE OKAY SORRYSORRYSORRY. (Ohno I have the habit of repeating the last word of the sentence more than once now)