20 November.
Nua day at home. Shall enjoy my weekend before my intensive History remedial for the next 3 days! Everyone's been 2PM/Suju/Cnblue-ing and I'm still here Ftisland-ing. (Okay maybe a little of 2PM.) HAHAHAHA. Heard that ystd's concert was extremely successful! Bet 2PM got all the fans fainted.
OHYAH OHYAH OHYAH DID I MENTION FTISLAND'S COMING TO SINGAPORE FOR CONCERT ON 15 JANUARY 2012?! OMG OMG OMG ICAN'TEVENOMGOMGOMG YES ONE OF MY BIRTHDAY WISH CAME TRUE LOL. Okay, Still at the midst of convincing my mum. If I convinced her everything will go smoothly. Shall be a good girl until I get the tickets. /Evillaugh. Okay kidding. Ending here byebyebyebyebyebyebyebyebye.
Oh. Baby, Get well soon. If your stomach's hurting because you didn't eat you better go eat something now kay! If not I'll spank your butt. Naughty Baby always make me worry only :(. All the best for your concert! Love you mwack! *BIG HUG* ♥
Ftisland's performance at IM2 yesterday. ♥
Omg Hongki sang till his face got red. And their performance got me crying. Yet they didn't win :(! Ah, It's okay. I believe Ftisland had challenged themselves during this performance and they were great! #Proudtobeaprim.
放弃你?我做不到,不会做,不想做,也不要做。