HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHOIMINHWAN. ♥
Cutie, Happy 19th birthday ^^! Finally legal in Korea uh, Haha! Getting your driving license soon :D? Just wanna let you know, Thanks for being the cutest purest kindest member of Ftisland. There may be times where you were hardly seen in videos because you were right smacked at the back and blocked by drums. But rest assure, We prims still look out for you and squeal every single time we see you. All your actions and words are all etched in our hearts. Who can ever pull out a cute and manly image at the same time? I remember how I squeal when I see your aegyos. I remember how I died when I saw your version of Rain's dance. That was hot, Really. The part where you beat 2PM in wrestling? Oh god I was so happy I could cry rainbows. Haha! Remember how I said you make the best boyfriend and husband in Ftisland? That analyse, Still exists. Darling, Don't ever change. Stay this way like always, Pure, Happy, Innocent, and adorable. Because looking at you made me hopeful that this world ain't that scary and horrible. Thanks for working well with Ftisland members, Taking care of things and cleaning up rooms, Thanks for always being there for Ftisland and prims, Thanks for being such nice kid. And really, Thanks for existing. You brought colours to my life and I'm really not joking. Though you might be neglected sometimes, But do know, You'll always be in Primadonnas' hearts. And right here, I apologise for not paying as much attention on you. I'm sorry little angel.. I'll spend the rest of my life showering love for you guys, Until the day I die. Thanks for being you, That shy adorable-yet-manly muscular pure innocent selfless passionate talented perfect little angel. Happy birthday my loveliest cutie. Let's walk through this journey with Ftisland and Primadonnas till we die, Yeh? Enjoy your day with lots of chicken okay! :D
I love you. ♥
10 November.
A day out with my ladies for Liping's birthday celebration. Photos will be up on 12th post as it would really really lag my blog too much and might crash. On a sadder note, I'LL BE SPENDING 11/11/11 11:11 WITH PRAKASH. :( Ugh.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LIPING! <3
Published on 10th November 2011,
11PM SGD, 12MN KST.






































































































































































































































































































