Don't hide your imperfections from him, Because if you two get married someday, He'll see all of them.



SONG CREDIT FOR FT ISLAND 6TH JAPANESE SINGLE :
 • DISTANCE
LYRICS - Kenn Kato, Lee Jaejin, Song Seunghyun. 
COMPOSITION - corin.
ARRANGEMENT - 平出悟.

 • LIFE
LYRICS - Lee Jaejin, Kenn Kato.
COMPOSITION - Choi Jonghun.
ARRANGEMENT - corin.

 • VENUS
LYRICS - Lee Jaejin, Kenn Kato.
COMPOSITION - Lee Jaejin.
ARRANGEMENT - 鈴木daichi秀行.

OMGGGGGG FTISLAND WROTE THEIR OWN LYRICS AND COMPOSE SOME OF THE SONGS. AND JAEJIN PARTICIPATED IN WRITING OF ALL THREE SONG'S LYRICS. My bunch of talented babies. ♥

Nothing much to post today, Most probably a stay-home day for Ftisland Music Core performance! ^^

You've no idea how your smile can make my day. Stay happy. 'Cause as long as you are happy, I'll be happy. :)

 /Edited @2.27pm.
YES I GOT MY REMAKE ALBUM! THANKS YUQI!












































HAPPY 15TH BIRTHDAY SARAH, LOVE YOU!
Last three photos are overdued photos from Sec 2. I look so youngggggggggg LOL.