48 MORE DAYS. ♥


Precious little angel. ♥

28 November.
Sorry for not having a proper post for the past few days! Busy spazzing about Ftisland's concert :P. Kay I know it's like NEXT YEAR, But haish. It's hard to curb this excitement. Asdfghjklnbvcxz hehehehehehe. Physics remedial today and tmrw, 2 hours session always turns me off :(. But since Wednesday will be a shopping trip with my CLARALEEEETING, I shall survive it through. Plus, It's the last remedial session for this EOY holiday already! ^^. Anyway, Am on my 50 day diet challenge and it's the 2nd day today already. Hope I succeed this time since Ftisland's my motivation! Aim for flat tummy even after meals so I look good in my outfit. Hopefully skinnier arms and thighs okokok. Hehehehe. Alright, End here! :D

's deep sensitivity causes them to get easily offended, but only by people that matter to them. They could care less about others.

Things to do before I die: #3. Buy 10 packets of Taokaenoi and finish them within a day(1600 kcal = major turn off)