My birthday present? Christmas present? Cny redpacket money? No, I want nothing but this guy. ♥
30 October.
NEX and Causewaypoint with Mummy. Went Olivia and got some clothes ^^. A tiring day! Shopped for six hours straight, Didn't scan finish Nex though. It's too big. Start of intensive remedials tmrw. No life leh seriously :(. WHAT IS HOLIDAY FOR? T^T Wanna skip remedials on Minhwan's birthday though. But I'd be missing ALL Chemistry remedials if I do that. How how how how. :(
People, I've changed number! No longer using 90521611. Ask me personally/Msn me/Private message me on Twitter if you didn't receive my message! ^^
Dear people-who-gained-overnight-fame-from-us, Stop messing up with Ftisland. I don't guarantee your safety. If we don't bash your idols, Don't come fucking mess up with mine. And lifeless people(don't wanna list the fanclub name), Continue copying Prims's invention uh. You can never beat the original. It only shows that we're better, Cooler and smarter than you because you have to use our invention. Prims are here, Keep your hands to yourself before I grind them, Keep your mouth shut before I drill holes in it, And keep your butts off before I burn them. We. Are. Primadonnas. Think we would sit there and do nothing? Hellya, We'll make you go home crying for your mama.
