Kay just a retarded photo of me, I was feeling hyper and childish okay! This is absolutely not the normal me. *Nodnod.
ANNYEONGGGGG~. :D :D :D
Kay, A bit sot now ah me. Today's PE lesson was fun max, It's been long since I've last perspired, Feels great. I've the urge to start learning basketball. LOL, This is just say-say only until I get the motivation(probably Jaejin starting to play bball). HAHAHAHA. EOY's starting tomorrow, And obviously I need to mug now because tomorrow is horrifying Chemistry :(. MONSTERRR RAWR. Alright, Ending here! Mwacks! ♥
18 comments/question on my Formspring. Sorry for MIA-ing on Formspring for nearly two weeks! Formspring's getting rather boring. But don't worry, I'm not gonna deactivate it! ^^
I'm single okay, S.i.n.g.l.e. (Just mentally and emotionally engaged to my Jaejin and will be mentally and emotionally married to him the second I turn legal). And I'm staying this way as long as I'm happy. Geddit. And no I don't feel lonely, I've my wonderful friends and family and Ftisland and food and dramas and studies and camera and Twitter and laptop and bed and many many more things to keep me entertained. Though my life is boring, I'm loving it. Jealous right? HAHAHAHA KIDDING. :P
Love is the condition in which the happiness of another person is essential to your own. ♥
