I don't want a perfect relationship. I just want someone who I can act silly with, Someone who treats me well and loves being with me.


LIKE A BOSS.

8 October.
Bad hair day :(! Humanities papers are over and it feels like EOY is over. But I still have Physics war to fight. Ugh. And POA. Haven't been paying attention in class so I have to read up the chapters myself. After Depreciation, I've no idea what the hell was going on in classes anymore. Sigh. I need to get back the motivation, Stress and mood. But Ftisland's not making any of it work out. AHHHHH I'M GOING CRAZY WITH THOSE BOYS. Somebody tell me how to handle them, Seriously. Hahaha. Oh, I slept for 14++ hours, Shiok ttm (Y). Keke. Alright, Weather's freaking hot today. Going for a shower and slack for a while, Hopefully I'd get the mood to study when evening hits! Have a nice day people! :D

Formspring responses replied! http://www.formspring.me/WifeofJaejin.

Wanted to text you in the morning saying that I miss hearing your voice.. Forget it. Sigh.

OKAY LET ME SPAZZ ABOUT FTISLAND NOW.









































ALRIGHT. YOU GUYS ARE GONNA DIE FOR DOING THIS TO ME.