I always love Jaehun photos. My husband and my affair. :P ♥
Today is 28 October. Didn't attend school. Nua day.
5 things.
Five things you will find if you open my bag:
1. Handphone.
2. Earpiece.
3. My big aunty purse.
4. Keys.
5. Comb + mirror.
Five things in my bedroom:
1. Ftisland posters.
2. My photos when I was young.
3. My bed!
4. Retarded soft toys on display like small winnie the pooh all around (my mum's idea).
5. One weird picture of a stone (no idea why is it in my room).
Five things I’ve always wanted to do in my life:
1. Marry Jaejin.
2. Own my own apartment.
3. Own a car.
4. 360 degrees roller coaster ride.
5. Go USS.
Five things that make me very happy:
1. Ftisland, Friends, Family.
2. Clothes.
3. Food
4. Surprises.
5. Sweet love stories.
Five things I’m currently into:
1. Twitter.
2. Show marathon
3. Fries.
4. Pink leopard prints.
5. Photography.
Five things on my To-Do list:
1. Lose weight.
2. Save money.
3. Print out photos.
4. Sort out my 'download' folder.
5. Get my Ftisland album yay.
Five things some people may or may not know about you:
1. I feel happy whenever it rains.
2. I feel great after I cried really hard over a drama.
3. When I'm angry many evil thoughts cross my mind, I just never do them.
4. I snack a lot when I'm at home and I'm seldom hungry when I'm out.
5. I find everyone's laughter and cry contagious.
