Life-long happiness.



13 October.
ASDFGHJKLMNBVCXZ FTISLAND'S MV HAS 844K VIEWS NOW YAY. We're all spamming on their Youtube page to gain 1 million views before their comeback stage tonight at 6pm, To accompany them on stage as a form of support :D. Anyway, Help if you can okay! YES WE'RE PATHETICALLY DESPERATE LOL.

Oh, I'm going to pay for my Ftisland disc today kekekekekeke. I can't wait to get the disc in my hands! Alright, Formspring me okay! It's rather.. Dead. Annyeong~! ♥

/Edited @ 1:52pm.
Screw guys.
Nobody needs you anyway. I'm borned without you, Hence I don't need you to live. I won't let anyone who doesn't treat me like his Queen to be my prince. Yes, I ask for more than you can ever think. My benchmark is somebody perfect like Jaejin. Hellya, So what if I wouldn't be to find one? I still have one perfect imaginary fiance. What for torture myself? I'd just hug Ftisland and dream my life. Go Qidi go, The whole world is waiting for you with freedom in your hands.

I JUST PAID FOR MY FTISLAND ALBUM, WOOHOO CAN'T WAIT FOR IT TO BE IN MY HANDS. 4 MORE HOURS TO FTISLAND'S COMEBACK. EVERYBODEH CHEER~! :D

Flunk POA/Study after Ftisland's performance?