You've made the exact wrong choice.
A complaint against F.T. Island for disrespectful behavior recently became a hot issue online.
On September 29th, the owner of a car that was borrowed for F.T. Island’s new music video shoot wrote a series of complaints about the members’ behavior and the way they treated his property. He eventually had to ask that they stop filming so that he could take his car and leave.
The man wrote, “After receiving notice that my car was wanted in F.T. Island’s music video, I rushed to the scene with a happy heart. But once filming actually began, the singers climbed on top of the car and treated it however they wanted to, stepping on it and acting like it was some toy.”
He continued, “One member even asked me, ‘How much is this?, $50,000 USD?’, ‘It doesn’t seem like it costs much, let’s buy one too.’ Even if it’s just a used car that costs $50,000 USD, a car is special to its owner. How could they get on top of the car and jump on it while the owner was watching like that? I had to ask that they stop filming, took the car, and left.”
Director Kim Eun Yoo responded to the controversy on his Twitter by writing, “The members merely followed what was written in the script for the music video. We explained to the car’s owner that there was a scene where the members had to climb on to the top of the car and received his permission. The next day, he asked for an additional fee to compensate for treating his car roughly. Now that a picture from the scene has been leaked along with a post hating on the singers, we feel deeply disappointed.”
Source: Allkpop.com.
Some of the ignorant comments:
shxh123 1 hour ago No matter how you guys defend them, FTI is clearly at fault so stop defending them and accept the fact that your idols have flaws too. And what about the 'i dont believe they wont do it' shit ? do you even know them ? the 'cute and nice personalities' they display on tv =/= what they are in real life. Everything is effing fake in kpop so accept the possibility that this might be true and how they're like. Its funny how the owner of the car whos the victim is getting bashed instead of FTI who are the ones which are doing wrong, even though he was compensated, im pretty sure he's allowed to express himself about FTI's bad behaviour right ? If fti wasnt disrespectful, what reasons does he have to speak ill about them ? This is his personal experience of an encounter with ft island and it wasnt pleasant. face it and stop being so blind, fangirls! Neither a hater nor a fan just a neutral party and getting really pissed at comments bashing on the innocent owner who did nothing wrong but express his disappointment.
you don't jump in/on cars ok? you understand right? i lend my car to someone i don't expect them to jump on it and possibly breaking parts of my car. cars are for driving in, ft island true faces are revealed they are punks.
god dam u people are stupid for supporting ft island, you gonna support them being assholes? the man didn't lend his car to be jumped on, that's not what cars are for....and ft island insulted him and his car acting like it was trash lol those bad manner assholes....treating 50k and an average guy like shit. kpop idols will act really good to fans because u basically give money to them, in reality u fans are just seen as money.
I've never said they were perfect or angels or saints or whatever. They're also human beings. We're only judging from what we know (which obviously you DON'T). I'm just saying that is unlikely to be them. I wouldn't brag about how innocent and precious they are because it's useless for idiots like you guys. If you're siding with the man on this one, Okay I can understand that. I'd care about my possessions too. But the way some of you are jumping to conclusions like jumping on cars = purposely maliciously trashing cars, OMG WTF IT MAKES ME WANNA LAUGH LOUDLY RIGHT AT YOUR FACE HAHAHAHA. And it's an MV shooting. Hell, Do you expect them to just sit in the car and bubu the horn? Or did he expect them to kiss and hug their car and shoot an MV teaching their fans how should we love our cars? Oh wait, OTHER PEOPLE'S CAR.
Use your brain. And did you read the article? THE OWNER FREAKING AGREED TO THE SCRIPT. HE BORROWED HIS CAR AND GOT THE MONEY, THEN NOW HE'S DEFAMING MY BABIES TO GET MORE? Wow, He sure did need a lot of money? And all those things were what he wrote, How sure are you that what the fuck he was saying was the truth? Since the car owner seems to really love his car, He should've asked the staffs and make everything clear first. Well if his car is soooo precious, What for lend? Money? Hah. This man, He asked for the compensation but still posted the picture from the scene and said bad things about Ftisland. What does it explain?
If Ftisland rudely jumped on the car, It is different. Here they just followed the script and the director already had a explanation. AND ENOUGH BITCH, Who the fuck are you to call them assholes. Bet you don't have one, 'Cause your shit all comes out from your smelly mouth. Regarding this one “One member even asked me, ‘How much is this?, $50,000 USD?’, ‘It doesn’t seem like it costs much, let’s buy one too.’" I didn't hear the intonation of the member who said this so I DON'T HAVE THE RIGHT TO JUDGE IF THE MEMBER IS BEING RUDE TO YOU. We fans are just seen as money? I bet your idol see you as money hence you're being so pessimistic. I feel really sad for you, Really. Such an idol you had whom made you have such bad memories that you think all fans are just seen as money to their idols. I'm sorry your idol didn't treat you like a fan and the credits of their achievements, I feel so, so, so, Sorry for you. :)
And I’m not saying the boys aren’t at fault because who knows? The article didn't provide much information and I know we shouldn't jump into conclusion anyhow. I obviously would hope it’s not true, And Ftisland obviously don’t seem like the kind that would be disrespectful. Just think before you point your fingers. And the man that uploaded the pictures is pretty sketchy for trying to make this into a big deal. He demanded for compensation and still brought this online, So is he really upset now, Or is he defaming them to make a quick buck? You people who didn't think of this are just plainly brainless idiots. And you all are trying to make Ftisland's population drop? Hello, But I've got to say, You guys just make me love them more by wanting to protect them.
You. Fail.
And you're saying I'm defending them because they're my idols? HELL YEH AND SO WHAT. What if it's me who's trying to insult your idol? HOW WOULD THAT BE IN YOUR FACE? And bitch, Ftisland to us Primadonnas, Are not just idols. They're the reason we live for and the reason we're here living on this stupid world. They saved me from fucked up things which happened in life, And they leave me some hope that this world is beautiful. To me, They are more than you can ever imagine.
I feel like plucking off all your hair, Leave you bald, Use my fingernails and scratch your shiny heads until it bleeds. Drill a hole, Dig out your brains, Squash them and let your family members drink. I feel like digging out your eyeballs, Chopping off your ears, And tearing off your mouths. I'd peel of your skin layer by layer, Remove your flesh with knives, Dig out all your organs and feed the stray animals, Grind your bones into powder and let the wind bring it to the land of no return. Well hey bitch, I was only thinking. You're lucky but I'd love to let you know, You've offended the wrong fandom. And Carowner, It was too much for my lovelies. I won't even allow anyone to touch their heart, Moreover hurting it. You messed with the wrong band and wrong fans. We're stronger than you think. Go ahead, Make them fall, Me, Along with other Primadonnas will be the one pulling them back up, Over and over again. No matter how many times. BYTHEWAY, Thanks for the leaked photos. I heard you are the one who leaked it? I was extremely happy and inspired yesterday to work after I have seen the photos. Thanks a lot! :)