Life is unfair. But I'll make sure I'm the winner. Selfish or not, I'm my own judge.
1 September.
Wah blogger changed style! Like super chio only. Keke! Had a tiring day, Was already like half-dead this morning. School was awesome today! Relay was really really exciting, BUT 3C WON OMG. I love 3C, Like a lot a lot a lot :D. GOOD JOB PEOPLE! My voice's getting a little weird due to all the screaming and cheering. But well, I guess it's worth it. I'll just drink lots of herbal tea, LOL. Rushed home after school to meet up my family and relatives. Sorry friends, If I sounded really impatient. Headed to many places and then finally my beloved Bugis. Oh yeh, I wore a 12cm heels today and I'm like 171cm today~. HAHAHA. Anyway, Daddy gave me $50 to buy clothes. I spent only three-fifth of it though! Nothing much to buy there actually, Many of them are nice but they're either too expensive or of bad quality. I saw one really really nice blouse which cost only $10 but Mummy said it looks like pyjamas then didn't let me buy. BUT IT'S SO CUTE :(! Kay whatever, I know you don't care :P. I'm like dead tired right now. But I'm gonna stay up quite late tonight to accompany my beloved Minmin, They're heading to China for holiday tmrw already :(! And right, My quite late is 11pm, Not very late to you all I know :/. I should drink tea to keep myself awake actually. Alright, This is a very long post already. Anyway, Cheer up my dearest Darling and Father/Mother/Daughter(alright, Just Yingshan)! Loveyouladiesmwack. ♥
I'll not let anyone take me for granted.