成熟不是心变老, 是泪在打转, 却依然还能微笑.
Woohoo~. I'm back from tuition! Keke. Omg I must stop wanting to watch 画皮 and start my revision. And I finally understand why Clara skipped to last episode. OMG THE ANGER I EXPERIENCE FROM EVERY EPISODE IS JUST TOO MUCH MAN. Stupid Xiaowei. It's like I hate her for snatching Wangsheng from Peirong, Then I'll scold her. Scold scold scold. Then after that when she almost died while saving Wangsheng, I'm like "Sigh.. I shouldn't blame her actually, All she did was because of love". Kay, See the contradiction? I'm wasting a lot of energy on being too emotional on that show. And that Peirong, She's too weak! It's like, She think treating her hubby and Xiaowei nice Xiaowei wouldn't snatch her hubby or her hubby wouldn't fall for Xiaowei. She's so naive. If I were her, I'd bitch all the way in front of Xiaowei telling how much Wangsheng LOVES ME AND NOT HER. Ugh. Okay, I know most of you don't know what the hell am I talking about. Kay, I'm ending here and heading for a nap. HAHAHA. :D
AND WANGSHENG EYES SHOULD STOP LOOKING SO LIKE POTASSIUM'S. Imagine whenever he says those sweet-to-the-hell stuffs to Peirong, I'll think about Potassium. And then think way too much. AND THIS IS A BAD THING. :(
用 "爱你爱到骨头里,恨你恨到杀死你" 来形容天蝎座的爱情观再贴切不过了,天蝎女的爱情轰轰烈烈,和天蝎女相爱是幸福的,她会专心专意为你付出所有,无论是事业上还是家庭上,她都会全力以赴。但是在她付出了这么多之后,你要是敢背叛的话……哼哼,后果自负。天蝎女的黑暗爱情观就是:当你说爱我的时候,你就自己下了爱情蛊,违背诺言而蛊毒发作时,千万不要怪我。
谁说当我的男朋友是件容易的事? 呵呵~. :P!
爱情的美酒, 我只有一杯, 既然给了别人, 我又怎么忍心再来骗你...
