HI I'M BACK.
Say hello to my pink hair and fat cheeks above, LOL. Miss me anot? Confirm got one right, Don't shy just say lah! HAHAHAHA. Sorry. A bit sot ah today. 'Cause I'm still wearing class tee as I didn't play during PE just now so I didn't perspire and I'm lazy to choose clothes. Today feels so like Friday! I've no idea, Really. I was planning what to do tomorrow then I realise today is only Monday. School should give us a week of holiday to let us do revision on ourselves. School is kinda, Waste of time when exams are approaching. And there's still homework, How do we do our revision like that :(.
I'm still like rather relaxed right now. WHERE'S MY STRESS :/?
Don't like Mrs Liau :(. She catch my fringe then told Mr Kok :(. Then Mr Kok will keep nagging at me now :(. You know how much he can nag right :(. I've such a sad life lah :(.
我只要在你怀里, 永不, 分离... ♥
This song can be said to be one very great song. It's been so long since a song could make me feel so much for it. It's like when you listen, You heart feels sour. Although sadness fills in you while listening to it, It's really rather worth it. Really, Listening to this song alone could have make you cry okay. I love it. :) Search up for the lyrics too! I promise you wouldn't regret.
ENDING WITH A HORRIFIC HONGKI PICTURE.
HAHAHAHAHA MY DEAR, I KNOW YOU LOVE BEING DORKY BUT SERIOUSLY, THIS CAN CAUSE NIGHTMARE. :O

