My Secret Obsession.





13 September.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BROTHER. :D

My internet's screwed up due to DNS problem. Ugh. Anyone who knows who to solve it please kindly text me, I'll love you very much. HAHA. Couldn't stand a day without blogging seriously. It's like I'll feel 浑身不自在 if I don't post. LOL. School was awesome today! I laughed like there's no tomorrow. Plus Tuesdays are always enjoyable ;). Especially when you start doodling in class with people. HAHAHAHA. Oh oh, And I dreamed of Jaejin yesterday night. And if I'm not wrong one super good looking guy, *Faints. Yup, Just a recount explaining how happy am I now. Kekekeke. 

Oh I got my class photo today :D. My eyes look a little swollen, MY FACE TOO :(. I always only look good in formal shot. But well, Nevermind, That's the one that'll appear in Yearbook anyway. HAHAHAHA. 

You're morphing into the past me. So if you think I've no idea of your thoughts and the reasons behind your action, Then you're fking wrong, You attention seeking bitch.

JAEJIN SAID THAT HIS MOTTO IS TO BE A GOOD FATHER. YES BABY FOR OUR CHILDREN RIGHT? ♥


/Edited @4:59pm.

CAMWHORE WITH YAO LI XUAN.





 She insisted on putting her hand on my shoulder even though her hands ain't long enough, HAHA.






DORKS LOL.









Tomorrow's 14 September. Are you doing fine? Sad to say, When something reminds me about you I still can't help it but wonder how we will be like if everything hasn't ended. Is it really possible to contact back and still be friends? Haha. Never mind, I guess I'm asking a little too much. All the best for your A levels prelims and actual A levels. Remember to take care.

Smiling is a sin after I remember all that I've done to you.