I’m
sorry I didn’t realise how much I meant to you. I’m sorry for entering your
life and ruining every single thing. I’m sorry for ransacking your world. I’m
sorry I didn’t persevere. I’m sorry I can’t become your future wife. I’m sorry
we can’t chat over the phone every night like before. I’m sorry I can’t call
you Baby now. I’m sorry for being such a bitch. I’m sorry for not loving you
enough. I’m sorry for being childish. I’m sorry for getting over you within a
short 1 year and 4 months. I’m sorry I said that I love you. I’m sorry I said
that I need you in my life. I’m sorry I said that I couldn’t live without you.
I’m sorry for making you lose faith in love. I’m sorry for being such a bad
first girlfriend of yours and made you lost trust in girls. I’m sorry for being
the person who taught how to cry over a girl. I’m sorry for letting you suffer
so much. I’m sorry for making you fall deeper for me and then saying goodbye.
I’m sorry I said that I couldn’t let go of you. I’m sorry I was so honest that
I said you were my best boyfriend. I’m sorry I said you’re always on my mind.
I’m sorry I asked you not to leave me. I’m sorry we’re not able to continue our
story. I’m sorry for leaving you alone. I’m sorry I said I wouldn’t trade you
for anything. I’m sorry I said you are my oxygen. I’m sorry for breaking my
promise. I’m sorry for hurting you. I’m sorry for not being by your side. I’m
sorry that we came true. I’m sorry I said you are the reason I’m smiling every
start of the day. I’m sorry for saying that I mean it whenever I say I love
you. I’m sorry I said I’ll always be there and share your sorrows and happiness
with you. I’m sorry I couldn’t be with you, Always and forever.
Thank
you for making me grow up. Thank you for being the best-in-the-world boyfriend.
Thank you for creating wonderful memories for me. Thank you for making me learn
how to be strong. Thank you for making me feel loved. Thank you for teaching me
about life. Thank you, For everything.
But
well, I guess it’s time you move on and forget about everything. I’m sorry for
everything that I did. I doubt we can be good friends, I bet calling me by my
name is just as weird as I feel when I call you by yours. I bet if we start
texting each other there will be a lot of short replies, because we’ve not
talked to each other for such a long time and we wouldn’t want to say anything
wrong. I bet you can’t forget all our memories because until now I haven’t, And
I doubt I ever will. Despite all these, I’ll always remember you. Till the day
I die. For you’re still someone I wouldn’t trade for the world. Take care of
yourself. Don’t always take all the blames to yourself, Remember your
waterbottle for your trainings, Don’t play bball under the rain, Don’t leave
any wound untreated, Remember to check for your belongings whenever you’re
leaving your seat, Remember to ask someone to tag along if you were to fall
asleep in the cinema, And learn to love yourself and put yourself before
others. I’m sorry I couldn’t be by your side anymore, Take great care of
yourself. All the best for your A levels. I know you don’t believe in luck but
still. Good luck and all the very best.
Tiewqidi you bitch, Why the fuck are you born into this world to hurt guys? You think you're miserable because you feel guilty. Think about everyone you've hurt out there. And you fucking say you're sad because you feel guilty. Hell no. Stop trying to be the angel. You're just the bitch who infatuates on guys and then leave them alone after awhile. Why are you such a juvenile bitch? You never learn. You never, ever, Learn. You should probably just isolate yourself. And vanish from this world. For ever.