The bad guys lie to get in your bed and the good guys lie to get in your heart. -One tree hill.


Because I'd only want to be your wife. Would you only be my husband? ♥

While texting today.
Gavin: Hahahah. Xiao jiu shi xiao.
Me: Bu yao chao. :(
Gavin: Wo bu xi huan hua wen.
Gavin: I am 15 and you are 14! Hahahahah
Me: Wo hen xi huan hua wen. :D IT'S JUST A MATTER OF MONTHS, Bitch. :(
Gavin: SMALLER IS SMALLER ! IDC BITCH . Hahah
Me: IT'S YOUNGER NOT SMALLER. Bitch.
Gavin: ALMOST THE SAME BITCH.
Me: IT'S DIFFERENT BITCH.
Gavin: Damn i am bored.
Me: -burstoutlaughing-.

HAHAHAHA. So funny kay omg.
Omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg omg. I'm hungry. I'm hungry. I'm hungry. I'm like forever hungry. Is this normal?

Oh, Clara's joining Twitter yay yay yay yay.

Kay. Rainy days make me happy. Don't ask why. I've no idea. Life is so boring. And I have lesser and lesser to blog about every day. Except complaining that I. AM. HUNGRY. But I really am. I need to start on my homework. Yes, All untouched. 1 and one quarter day to school. Hoo-ray Qidi. Not.

And people who consistently talk to me on Msn and get no reply but continue spamming. Do you not get that I don't want to talk to you, Or? -.-

It's raining~ It's pouring~ But I got back home by Daddy's car~ I'm Luckygirl96~ ^^