I'm an idiot. Idiot idiot idiot. Big fat idiot. Stupid little idiot. Why does my brain always screw up what I want to say at the very last minute? Right. Everything was great yesterday night. No wait, Fabulous. No. It's marvellous. But what's worse than failing to hint your crush that you actually like him? And even landing him to think that you like some particular stupid guy you made up. Just because of your pride. Just because words can't come out from your throat when you talk to him. Just because he makes you die all inside when he calls your name. Just because you didn't want to confess first. I'm so freaking mad at myself. How stupider can I get?
Fine. I'm gonna text him.
If you like me, Then say you like me.
"I don't have a boyfriend. I've a number of suitors but I don't really care. I like a person, He's 20 this year and I bumped into him because of one survey. I know it sounds stupid and all. But I didn't know I'd fall this deep for that person. And well, I bet now you already know that person is you. " These, Were what I was going to tell you after you asked me all those questions. Come back soon. I'd pick up my courage and shoot. I like you.
