Love.
1 July.
Didn't attend school today. I accidentally banged my foot against the door while admiring my poster and my nail came off. Part of it. Then it got infected and it's swollen like some.. I don't know what. I realise I can manage pain better now, Haha. So sorry to Liping and Jingwei that I couldn't support your stall today. I hope your business prosper alright! ^^.
It's the start of July now. Clara introduced me a song and the more I listened to it, The more I feel like being a bitch. So many incidents have already drove me mad and suddenly I feel the fatigue engulfing me. I mean like, Sometimes if I were a little more bitchy and less soft-hearted maybe things wouldn't end up like those. I'm done living for everyone, I'm done being polite. From now on, I'm just gonna be myself, Not what people want me to be. I'm not gonna change or what, I just had enough.
You say it's love, Not infatuation. We'll see how long short you take to give up. Humour me. :)
CLARA'S FANFIC FOR ME:
Passion.
I woke up. Rubbing my eyes, I turned around and saw her. Her, With the midnight hair. Her, With the pouty lips. Her, With the lovely face. I watched Qidi sleep, And as she slept, I sighed with happiness. I suddenly remembered how we met. It was spontaneous, Actually.
I remembered it was the 30th of June. As usual, I was reading my fan’s twitter pages. At that time, I spent all my free time reading their tweets as I thought it would be polite to do so. After all, They liked me! With the intention to repay their kindness, I dutifully read every single one carefully.
And that was when I saw her.
It was a tweet a few days ago. I had been tweeting that I was very hungry, And she replied saying that she would cook for me and I ought to eat more since I was getting skinnier. I smiled widely at her tweet. At that moment, I was really touched. This girl did not know me, Yet she actually cared so much for me. My heart swelled with pride. Wanting to find out more about her, I went to her profile page and read. She was a 15 year old girl living in Singapore. In addition, Her view of life was really cheerful, And I felt absorbed in her life details. She had a life I had before I got recruited for Ftisland. She was a very adorable girl indeed.
Suddenly, A hand tapped on my shoulder. I jumped in shock. Turning back, I saw Minhwan looking amused. I turned red immediately.
“Looks like someone abandoned his free time to stalk some girl! Interesting.” He grinned at me.
“Wha… What?! I was not!” I protested. I could feel myself getting redder. I hastened to close the window. Unfortunately, He stopped me.
“Tiew Qi Di. Nice name. I didn’t know you liked Chinese girls, Jaejin.” He smirked. “Well, Continue. I will not bother you.”
I sighed in relief when he left. Finally I could concentrate. For the next few months, I was a faithful reader. The more I read, The more I fell in love with her. It was scary and exhilarating at the same time. She was so perfect, And so wonderful.
One day, I broke up and replied her tweets. She was shocked when I did that. Every single word of our conversation was kept in my head. During practices, I kept wearing a goofy grin I would have when I talked to her. When I was found out, My members urged me to meet her. I nodded in unison. The meeting was arranged and I flew to Singapore to meet her.
It was truly love at first sight. She blushed at the first sight of me. Breathing deeply, I acknowledged her and off we went.
Being with her was the most happiest thing that happened to me. I went out with her every day, And fetched her from school when it ended. I was proud to be her boyfriend. Days passed fast. Soon, I decided to settle down. It was something to ensure that Qidi would be there forever with me. I had decieded to be MIA from the band and applied citizenship in Singapore. Ready for everything, I popped the question when we went on a date.
“Qidi…” I stuttered.
“Yes, Jaejin?” She smiled like an angel. I took a breath and got down on my knees.
“Would you marry me?” I said in a rush, Squeezing my eyes shut. Then I opened one eye. She was crying. I opened my eyes in shock.
“I mean! I you don’t want it, I am fine with it...” I mumbled. Then I felt arms envelop me.
“Oh yes, Oh yes!” She squealed. I beamed at her.
The preparations came by fast. And soon, We were married. Being married made me feel happier with her. I loved her with every ounce of my body.
“My dear, Are you okay?” Brown eyes stared at me. I shook back into reality.
“Yes, I’m fine. I just remembered something.” I gave her a gentle smile and kissed her forehead. She hugged me back and sighed.
“Thank you Qidi. For everything. I love you.” With that, I held her tight and smiled with happiness.
The end.
Author: Clara Lee Ee Ting.
Oh gawd she just drove me mad, I know it's abit choumei to post it myself. All the lovely face, perfect and adorable etc. But I just couldn't close my mouth whenever I read it cause I'll keep smiling like an idiot. And then, I'll squeal at the point where Jaejin 'proposed'. Oh my god. Thanks Clara, For satisfying my fantasy. Love you, Mwacks. :D
CLARA'S FANFIC FOR ME:
Passion.
I woke up. Rubbing my eyes, I turned around and saw her. Her, With the midnight hair. Her, With the pouty lips. Her, With the lovely face. I watched Qidi sleep, And as she slept, I sighed with happiness. I suddenly remembered how we met. It was spontaneous, Actually.
I remembered it was the 30th of June. As usual, I was reading my fan’s twitter pages. At that time, I spent all my free time reading their tweets as I thought it would be polite to do so. After all, They liked me! With the intention to repay their kindness, I dutifully read every single one carefully.
And that was when I saw her.
It was a tweet a few days ago. I had been tweeting that I was very hungry, And she replied saying that she would cook for me and I ought to eat more since I was getting skinnier. I smiled widely at her tweet. At that moment, I was really touched. This girl did not know me, Yet she actually cared so much for me. My heart swelled with pride. Wanting to find out more about her, I went to her profile page and read. She was a 15 year old girl living in Singapore. In addition, Her view of life was really cheerful, And I felt absorbed in her life details. She had a life I had before I got recruited for Ftisland. She was a very adorable girl indeed.
Suddenly, A hand tapped on my shoulder. I jumped in shock. Turning back, I saw Minhwan looking amused. I turned red immediately.
“Looks like someone abandoned his free time to stalk some girl! Interesting.” He grinned at me.
“Wha… What?! I was not!” I protested. I could feel myself getting redder. I hastened to close the window. Unfortunately, He stopped me.
“Tiew Qi Di. Nice name. I didn’t know you liked Chinese girls, Jaejin.” He smirked. “Well, Continue. I will not bother you.”
I sighed in relief when he left. Finally I could concentrate. For the next few months, I was a faithful reader. The more I read, The more I fell in love with her. It was scary and exhilarating at the same time. She was so perfect, And so wonderful.
One day, I broke up and replied her tweets. She was shocked when I did that. Every single word of our conversation was kept in my head. During practices, I kept wearing a goofy grin I would have when I talked to her. When I was found out, My members urged me to meet her. I nodded in unison. The meeting was arranged and I flew to Singapore to meet her.
It was truly love at first sight. She blushed at the first sight of me. Breathing deeply, I acknowledged her and off we went.
Being with her was the most happiest thing that happened to me. I went out with her every day, And fetched her from school when it ended. I was proud to be her boyfriend. Days passed fast. Soon, I decided to settle down. It was something to ensure that Qidi would be there forever with me. I had decieded to be MIA from the band and applied citizenship in Singapore. Ready for everything, I popped the question when we went on a date.
“Qidi…” I stuttered.
“Yes, Jaejin?” She smiled like an angel. I took a breath and got down on my knees.
“Would you marry me?” I said in a rush, Squeezing my eyes shut. Then I opened one eye. She was crying. I opened my eyes in shock.
“I mean! I you don’t want it, I am fine with it...” I mumbled. Then I felt arms envelop me.
“Oh yes, Oh yes!” She squealed. I beamed at her.
The preparations came by fast. And soon, We were married. Being married made me feel happier with her. I loved her with every ounce of my body.
“My dear, Are you okay?” Brown eyes stared at me. I shook back into reality.
“Yes, I’m fine. I just remembered something.” I gave her a gentle smile and kissed her forehead. She hugged me back and sighed.
“Thank you Qidi. For everything. I love you.” With that, I held her tight and smiled with happiness.
The end.
Author: Clara Lee Ee Ting.
Oh gawd she just drove me mad, I know it's abit choumei to post it myself. All the lovely face, perfect and adorable etc. But I just couldn't close my mouth whenever I read it cause I'll keep smiling like an idiot. And then, I'll squeal at the point where Jaejin 'proposed'. Oh my god. Thanks Clara, For satisfying my fantasy. Love you, Mwacks. :D
