No I wouldn't want to try to put photos, I'll end up spamming. :P
HAPPY 4TH BIRTHDAY/ANNIVERSARY FTISLAND! ♥
You know, It's just amazing how you guys stepped into my life and made it such a wonderful one. To others it might be so stupid of me to spend so much time and money on some 'idols' and that if I spend the time and effort I spent on you guys on studies, I would've been such a genius. But no, To me you guys are not just idols. You guys are my happy pill, My energy pill. Everytime people see me laughing or squealing suddenly when my earpiece is plugged into my ears, I know they think I'm retarded. But I love how every single time you pull me out of fatigue even if I'd just did the whole world's chores, And bring a big smile to my face even if millions of things went wrong that day. You guys made me realise that looks doesn't really matter (although you're still very goodlooking. :P), And that I could ever have someone I fantasise over for their character instead of their looks. I can't imagine how I even held on for so long after I saw all your unglam photos which are seriously unglam (LOL). If it's in the past, If I hadn't know that you guys exist in this world, I bet I would've given up on you guys and go for some other hotter guys. But no, You five are the hottest guys of my life.
Sometimes it pains me to know that you guys are under-rated. There might be some point in your life that you've felt sad and disappointed about it too, But you guys should know that you're amazing and there's alot out there who love you guys. It hurts to know how people compare you guys with CNB every single time. I understand how bad you guys feel being CNB's 'labrats' and that CNB has a much better popularity in Korea than you guys. Despite, You guys are still willing to be close friends with them. With this, Lovelies, You. Are. Simply. Amazing. Don't feel bad about how you guys are under-rated in Korea. How many times have you not had to put up with being called a fake band, Just because you don’t play live at music shows? Just because those shows do not have time or budget it seems to provide the equipment you all need? How many times have you not been frustrated that after hours and hours of practice, But you don’t get to showcase that to your fans? I know Korea is special for you since it’s where you are from, And that Korean fans are also special. But they don't see what's inside you guys. You know I could just stop the whole world of what they're doing for a minute and make your achievements known to all. You guys won your first award after a month, You guys swept clean all the newcomer awards, You guys are the first foreign group to hold the number 1 spot on the Oricon weekly charts (an achievement not even BoA or DBSK could do in their prime-time), You guys are the first Korean band to hold a live-show in Budoukan, You guys were on 81 magazines' cover pages in a year, And you guys attracted 10 million people to your fansign session. I'm very sure I'm a proud primadonna. :)
" Maybe many fans out there didn’t like us, But we do it for sake of music. I'm confident, That primadonna will know what means of ‘real music band’. "
-Choi Jonghun , EPOP Magazine.
It's really a pleasure to see how much you guys had grown up. From shy adorable five little boys to today, A sexy hot charming band. Nonetheless, I appreciate how your dorky characters didn't change at all. Behind the stage and off-camera, You guys still play like kids and do aegyos. Keke. I couldn't promise that I would love you guys for life. But I swear, I'll never like another band other than you guys ever in my life. Thank you for being an adorkable band. Thank you for debuting as a group. Thank you for existing in this world. Thank you, For being you. Lovelies, I love you. *Mwack. ♥
P.S. FTI4ever. ♥
Love, Qidi.
7 June 2011 @ 12.03am.
