You didn't brighten up my life, My life was already brightened even before I know you. But, You just made it brighter. And probably the brightest I've ever know. :)


My current wallpaper, Keke. (L).

9 June.
Daddy brought a new VAIO laptop for me, It's white and it's super pretty. Keke. The screen's bigger than my old one that's why if I put Jaejin as my wallpaper I would just die whenever I switch on my laptop. Keke. That picture would remind me to brush my teeth regularly too. *Giggles. Boring day at home, Maybe heading to borrow some books later. Omg, Miracle right. Hahaha. I've not started on my holidays homework yet, I know this is bad. :( Sigh. Ohoh, I'm recently watching this show about crimes and it's super awesomeeeeeeeeeeeee, (Y). Everyone should watch it, And it's in Cantonese. I love how people speak Cantonese. Keke. Okay, I'm seriously bored. CLARA LEE. YOU PANGSEH ME FOR AUDI! WHERE'S OUR SHOPPING DATE?! :(

Sigh. I must control my desire to shop. It's a waste of money and time and energy and it's harmful to my body. I'm not exaggerating. Imagine my feet's condition if I were to wear heels every day. Not really every day, But heels are just too awesome to resist. OH YAH. I painted my nails black. Cool or cool? Keke. Hongki inspired me to. :P I can just link everything to Ftisland omg. Wo zhong du tai shen le. But it's okay, Wo xin gan qing yuan. 

Hahahaha. Mixing English with Chinese just reminds me of my cute little Lixuan so much. "Why ni pull wo~~~~?". *Break out laughing. Hahaha.