My Ftisland concert disccccccccc omg, (L). :D
22 June.
I chopped my fringe ystd. I used a different pair of scissors and I badly ruined my fringe. Sigh. Nevermind, I'll grow a few mm soon. Then I'll restyle it. It's like half-like bangs now, Look so kiddy tsk. Mummy bought lotsssssssss of nice clothes/shorts/heels back home last weekend. She must really stop bringing nice outfits back because the clothes would make me want to wear them. Got a super cute top due to my mum, I look like five years old wearing it omg. Haha. One day when I'm out of my mind and decided to act cute then I'll wear it out, :P. My hair's of very good condition today but my left eye's red. Cannot take zilian pics omg. Such a pity. Hahaha, :P. Hm. Jingmei aunty brough baby Yanjun to my house today. He's just one adorable angel, :3. I attract babies so babies love me and I'm proud of it. (Y)
Jonghun took a picture with a female celebrity and she has her hand at his waist. Hongki touched Jaejin's chest in the concert. Seunghyun always get to 'flirt' with Jaejin. Seunghyun get to share the same bed as Minhwan with Minhwan sleeping half-naked every night. Hongki get to kiss Jonghun whenever he wants. Omg I'm so gonna turn into a guy and sneak into Ftisland's territorial as the sixth member so that I can do anything I want to Jaejin and have Ftisland all to myself.
J.U.S.T.K.I.D.D.I.N.G. :D
