And suddenly, My face went :).


So pretty isn't it. One day I'll be part of it. Trust me. (L)

11 June. 
Tuition in the morning, Had to travel by bus to and fro 'cause Daddy has a meeting. It's super tiring lorh, :(. I don't think I can live without a car next time. But first I have to kick off the habit of sleeping whenever I'm in a car. Keke. Nothing much today, Maybe playing my Kinect later on. But it's not fun playing alone. Sigh nevermind, I shall watch my Hongkong drama instead. I think I'll have this crush on dramas whenever it comes to holidays that I must always glue my eyes to the television watching them. :P

Has been sleeping a lot like a pig these days. Still considering if I should go out tmrw, Bet it'll be tiring. Ohoh, I actually read my book! Keke. And I love it. All the smirkings and revenge and stuffs, So freakin' cool! :D

BecauseIdidn'tknowthatIwouldactuallymissyouthismuch.