Before and after.
Apparently I trimmed my fringe myself during MYE period(I was out of my mind). But all my friends claimed that there's no difference.
16 May.
Finished my Elearning assignments. Omg, I seriously very tyco. Plus my mum kept nagging me to have my noodles, I think I failed my Physics one lorh. Sorry, This post will have a lot a lot of improper english because I'm not in the right state of mind right now. Today will be a boring day, But tmrw would be fun! Keke. I'll take some pictures tmrw, Hopefully at least 50. Has been so long since I'd last spammed my blog with pictures. And overseas camp, My target would be at least 300. I'm so looking forward, ^^v. Ohyeah! :D
I went to Tumblr and I saw a poll for voting of Best male band/group. Apparently Ftisland's winning SJ. Not really just SJ, But that SJ always receive the most votes. But whatever, Ftisland daebak! Keke. (L) Everyone's loving Jaejin in blonde, Yayyyy. I think Seunghyun looks so cute with that blonde british-y hairstyle. :3
Oh no I'm turning Blogger into Tumblr. Hahaha~.

