18 May.
You know what? I can't believe Ftisland's doing this to me. I hate it when their company tries to smack 2-3 albums at the same time RIGHT IN FRONT OF MY FACE, And everyone's doing preorders on Tumblr. It makes my heart and hand so itchy that I feel like buying them. And then, When I look at the amount of money I've been saving up for their concert and the fact that my mum would go 'What's this shit? Didn't I told you that you can't spend anymore money on those five idiotic-looking guys? Stop being such an idiot, He'll never marry you. (*Then I'll cry like mad.) For now, I'm going to confiscate all your Ftisland stuffs and your saved up money'.
Okay, Actually I'm exaggerating. My mum isn't that bad. Keke. But my dad, (I think he's jealous because he doesn't have their youth, talent, wealth and looks. Oh, And tall+skinny+hot body), But he kept scolding me an idiot whenever I talk about Ftisland. I'm not being mean by saying that he has none of them, It's a matter of fact. And, I know I'M AN IDIOT BY THINKING THAT JAEJIN WOULD EVER MARRY ME. But I think it's better to leave me fantasising about him instead of finding some male-bimbos out there to be my boyfriend and change another after a few months right? I'm like so faithful to Jaejin and I think my love for him is real.
I'm just kidding. Sorry, I'm not in the right state of mind these days. My posts are either scanty or nonsensical. Anyway, My MYE results sucked. Sigh, Gonna mug alot during June holidays already. :(
...
Or should I just do like what Stef said? Just marry a rich and handsome guy and enjoy life in the future. Ahahahahaha, I know I'm crazy. Erm. Please Give me a few days, I'll be not-so-lame very soon. :D
