The past cannot be changed, forgotten, edited, or erased. It can only be accepted. Harping on those memories and remembering about you is the last thing I ever want to do.


Nah lah, My latest photo. With my kiddy fringe. Urgh.

1 April.
HAPPY APRIL FOOL'S DAY! Hm, I think I've turned rather smart, I didn't got tricked today. Not even by Miss Nisa because I wasn't even listening to her. Aha. But I still didn't managed to trick anyone, I just couldn't act. I would keep ahmqio. And it's like I've a major crush on so many people today~~. /Laughs. But I think, Huangmin got tricked. I'm not very sure because her reaction is like not 'OMG!' that kind. Huangmin ah, Is it because you didn't got tricked or that you don't love Hongki much enough uh. So sad lah, My pranks didn't succeed. I'm still waiting for Gavinzhupigu's reply, I hope at least he got tricked. /Evil laugh. 

School was a bore. Today was supposed to be a day for fun and we're stuck in humid boring classrooms for boring lectures. Suck isn't it? This is why school today was very much a torture for me. Imagine a over-hyper crazy girl being forced down onto a small freaking chair. Hell seriously. After school, Bpp with Clara. Rushed back to fetch Lixuan, Went home and bathed. Watched a Hongkong drama and met up with Darling and Ronnehkorh. They made me pranked more people, Wth I feel so guilty for today. But apparently one guy I pranked was a hot guy, As what Darling said. Haha, I'm not huachi okay. I'm just saying. Just. Saying.

Okay just to clarify, To those people that I 'confessed' to today, I hope you were not too shocked that you didn't reply me. /Laughs. Happyaprilfool's and I'm sorry. For those unknown whom I don't know(those not from Westspring), Please just treat me like some crazy woman and all those were just my friend's ideas. I won't apologise for this! :P

Infatuation kills. Gosh, I can't even be sure of how I really feel now, I become so vulnerable at the slightest thing about you. Even your name. What's wrong with me. Fml for now.