Huangmin is experiencing major heartbreak right now. But it's okay Hongki, Me sayang you okeh. ;*
4 April.
School is tiring for me today due to 2.4km. Wah I shouldn't have walked seriously. But my body ain't of a good condition to run. Felt like breaking down after my run. I hate my body being weak lah seriously, Totally forfeit the purpose of being a 'superwoman'. Sad. Today was rather screwed up. I messed up my timetable. So I have to rush my History essay and my English homework within 1 hour today. And in the end they were not collected. Waste of energy.
Should I turn my head like in the movies? How should I breathe after the first kiss? That also worries me. When should I close my eyes? And how should me nose be placed? How long should it be? -First kiss, Ftisland. Gosh, I didn't know about the lyrics of this song. I feel disgusted. Oh dear, So sorry babies. But, They just look so innocent and pure to sing this song. Oh wait. Leave Hongki and Jonghun out of the 'innocent and pure' part. Wait. Where should I include Seunghyun? He seems rather pervertic too. Ah, Blame all this on the person who wrote the lyrics for this song. It's all his fault. Yes, His. Obviously it's a guy~. P.S. This is not gender discrimination.
When you were near me, It feels as if the world only have both of us. Everything I say and do become out of my own control when you are present. Guh I hate feeling this way. Get out of my life, Will you.
